8.7.05

Very Easy

New season of me. Blogging is very easy. One thing, though. All of my old blogs still appear when I'm googled. Blogs from like, when Blogger was created still appear. Blogs, long ended...still have links. No, you cannot escape the long arm of the internet.

I'm writing today because the website I work for isn't working for me. I work at home, at odd hours, because I can. When, at 11pm last I couldn't access my tools, I just went to sleep. Then at 6am, when I STILL couldn't access my tools...I worried. Deadline already missed...once again, my love of last minute drama, which normally fuels me and has backhanded me.

My morning is now ruined. I love being DONE with work at 10am or so...having the entire rest of the day for real life.

I've never had a "career" other than the gentle art of living. Life is not work. Everyday can be your last..so I like to pack as much fun in as possible. I know, it sounds really trite, but I try to live each day as it were my last.

In the past, this attitude could also be categorized as "escaping from reality". Living each day as if it were your last doesn't leave too much room for future plans. Like, if Im gonna die tomorrow, why do I need to worry about the future?

Thankfully, I've finally seen the light. Planning as well as squeezing as much joy from a day is essential. The future of long-term fun must be taken into consideration.

1 comment:

Angelissima said...

I'm checking to see if this works.

Blog Archive