
My number one mental obsession is Life After Death
I've spent many days and nights just wondering. I don't buy into any theories, except my own which is: No One Know What Happens After You Die....because you're dead. I don't think that spirits can contact the living, but hey, ya neva know hunnie. My wonderment mostly is about the energy that compells us to live. I don't want to believe that our energy isn't being recycled in some form. So many theories exsist, but maybe these theories are simple fear tactics? Like most religions? Geez. I sometimes envy those with rock-solid religious beliefs. At least they are not wondering about what happens when you die. They have the comfort of their faith
Blind Faith. Blind Faith is so cool it's the name of a sublime rock band.
Another anomaly is the wearing of Thong "underwear"
Lets face it. Why does any one sugar-coat this concept clothing into being some sort of mainstream apparal? Its nothing more than an sexually provocative article.
NO ONE could possibly claim to be comfortable wearing a thong. I can't imagine walking around all day with a piece of fabric between my cheeks. Some gals justify it by saying they don't want "panty lines" showing through their clothes. That's crap! the thong does NOTHING. Like, do you feel better wearing a tiny swatch of fabric? Does this help women feel sanitary or moral? Go commando. Thats what I do if Im concerned about "lines". Its a lot less expensive.
There are many political issues that upset me, but the way I look at it is this way:
Complaining does nothing. Action changes things. Folks talk, talk, talk talk....and do nothing.
The loudest sometimes don't even bother to vote. Shut up then. If you're not exercising your rights to make change happen...shut the heck up. Sure, the arguement is made about the electorial college, etc. However...campaigning, signing petitions, protesting...something. DO SOMETHING...or shut up. Words without Work are Dead. (yes, I realize the quote is "Faith without Actions is dead" from James 2:14-26.)
One more thing that rips my heart out. Obesity. Obesity has replaced tobacco smoking as the number one preventable cause of disease. So, in a nutshell....the American world of excess and over processed food is killing us. RIght now...20% of all children in the USA are considered obese, as compared to 7% between the years of 1976 - 1980. That's so wrong. What the heck are parents doing? Taking the easier, softer way. Shoving their young full of McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts. Killing them softly....instead of making them eat their GREENS.
We were born with our eyes wide open, so alive with wild hope. Tell my why, time after time they drag us down. Down in the darkest deep. Fools and their madness all around. Know that the light don't sleep.



No comments:
Post a Comment