16.11.05

Easy Breezy

Hello Strangers,
Its dawned on me suddenly; I haven't written in a good long while. I've been feeling really great. Maybe that's why? Writers need angst I do believe. However, more and more I feel a natural creative flow coming on, being happy at the same time.

I'm feeling like my reality is beginning to agree with my perception of myself. Its a good thing.
I've decided to quit the gym. Its ridiculos to pay the amount of money I am paying when I can easily practice yoga at home and walk in the great outdoors.

I feel stronger emotionally. I'm feeling comfortable in my own skin. I like this!

Tomorrow I travel to NYC making a cameo appearance at our office. I'm psyched. I haven't been up there since MAY. That's amazing to me. Imagine I used to trek up everyday and now its a miracle I visit every six months.

I miss everyone there. I feel very nostalgic about Meetup, like they're family. I collection of cousins you love to see every so often. While I work and speak with them almost daily, its not the same as being there, everyday....

Last week I drove out to Altoona PA, taking my daughter Pherrin to visit her bf at Penn State.
John came with us, we got a nice hotel room at the Holiday Inn, Altoona. I love road trips! We really had a great time.

Another anomaly: I've finished my Christmas shopping ....and its not even Thanksgiving yet.
Usually, Im the person who runs out haphazardly on Christmas Eve to grab what I can. Not this year. I don't want to stress over it this year. I want to host parties, go to parties...go to Christmas plays and choral concerts. Bake cookies and delicious breads...send them to friends and relatives...I want to have a really easy Christmas this year.

No comments:

Blog Archive