I'm glad we're getting away from calling everything "Holiday" unless it has to do with combining cultures. Like, I'm hosting a Holiday Open House (note to self, mail those invites already!). Because many of the invitees are of other religions, cultures than my choice of Christianity.
Anyway. I hear on the radio the other day that the trend is to call a Christmas Tree a Christmas Tree and not a Holiday Tree. I mean, think about it...do we call a menorah a "Holiday Menorah?"
Im done with my shopping and wrapping. Bernie and I found a tree in the yard (we grow Christmas Trees) and he chopped it down and dragged it in...its very awesome. I've been feeling sick the past few days. I had to take a day off from my second job at Victoria's Secret. I took this job just to get out of the house more. It forces me out. I can't just sit here an mole all day...which I love to do. They were really giving me a hard time about being sick. I was a bit annoyed. I felt like telling them to shove it, but I didnt.
We have a buyer for the Brick house! It'll be sold by Jan 17 and then we can bust a move to Princeton! yay!



No comments:
Post a Comment