26.1.07

January Again

The other day, whilst shopping in Whole Food Market
Now don't think I do this often. I used to think Whole Foods was the be-all-end-all but in reality its nothing more than a high-priced scam. You can just as easily buy "organic" fruits and vegetables from the local Farmers' Market. I mean, come on...$5.99 for a bunch of parsley? Get over yourself.

Anyway, I realized something when I put a vile of Goldenseal liquid in my shopping cart. I'm coming back to myself. The person I was before I started taking copious amounts of Vicoden.
I've had my knee operation, which was a big operation. I never realized until afterward that "Big Operation" is a technical term. My ortho called it a "Big Operation" as well as other knowledgable family and aquaintances. Oh, that's a big operation.

Yeah, okay. So I'm in Whole Foods. I'm shopping for not-your-everyday condiments for my latest diet: How The Rich Get Thin
It provides the reader with a few good tips, but lets face it, anyone who exercises an hour a day and eats fish and salad is bound to lose weight right? The diet is kinda unrealistic, but I've managed to tailor the hum-drum recipes to make them my own.

I've lost a solid 8lbs so far in 10 days. Lets see what happens.
Wish me luck! Swim-suit season is just around the corner.

No comments:

Blog Archive