That was fun, Ang! Thanks!!! Yeah, Ang, next time it's gotta be the one i can't sleep without and oh yeah....he must be breathing! raised my standards. Cleepy?
Hey...Do never marrieds get pickier as they age? Or do the pickins get slimmer?
It seems to me that they hold out long enough, the ones they would have settled for but didn't, are in better condition than the opportunities that come up. The window of opportunity is closing and of couse they will NEVER SETTLE!
6 comments:
Loved it, loved it, Angela! Definitely no more settling for me! Alone is much better than being lonely when living with someone.
That was fun, Ang! Thanks!!!
Yeah, Ang, next time it's gotta be the one i can't sleep without and oh yeah....he must be breathing! raised my standards. Cleepy?
;-)
Hey...Do never marrieds get pickier as they age? Or do the pickins get slimmer?
It seems to me that they hold out long enough, the ones they would have settled for but didn't, are in better condition than the opportunities that come up. The window of opportunity is closing and of couse they will NEVER SETTLE!
Never mind the never marrieds.
I think if I were a man, I'd probably be a tired old never married. Issues. It seemed to be going that way....but alas, beyond the horizon!
no way Gina!
If you were a guy, you'd have been happily married to a sweet gal and have a coupla kids and a house in the burbs...
You're not a never-married type, not that I'm an authority, but I have known you since the 2nd grade.
Post a Comment