22.7.07

The Ann Coulter of Blogging?


This just in:
One of the socially retarded ignoramous' of the net just flexed their virtual muscles in my direction, naming me the Ann Coulter of the blogging world; apparently for my recent entry on blog-whiners. I don't know whether to laugh or puke.

Obviously, this social Darwinian hasn't read Ann Coulter, Brownshirt pin-up girl, or my blog, the musings of a suburban housewife.

Somehow, and call me crazy if you'd like, but I just don't see where Ann's and my life coinside on any level.

Wait, let me give this some thought...

We both love stupid people. They give us so much subject matter.
We're both fake blondes and fairly attractive.

Okay, thats about it.
Time to serve pie to my gay and brown-skinned friends.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Where do you complain about "blog whiners"? I want to read that one! LOL

Angelissima said...

Hi Katherine Thanks for stopping by.
That post is called "Funny" scroll down a few.

I don't know why this one blogger thought I was talking about her personally as you'll read, its a pretty benign post regarding my observation of the blogger archetype.

I apparently struck a chord, or the person is really paranoid.

Maria said...

Ann Coulter is truly one of the scariest women I have ever come across. My sisters LOVE her and constantly read me quotes from her books that make me know for certain that I must have been adopted.

I seem to have missed all the drama. Probably a good thing.

Angelissima said...

Yes, absolutely I good thing. I wish I could have missed it myself!

Gina said...

Let's have some Whine and Cheese and GET OVER IT. You can tell me all about your lovely MIL, and give me some pointers on how to cope in the single world without Waaaaaaaaaa.....nevermind....I just can't talk about it.

Angelissima said...

Gina..
Heeeeeeeh.
Let do. You're not a Whiner...though.
We'll have to have low-fat popcorn, iced tea and re-decorate my kitchen.

I'm seriously thinking of French provincial. I was in HomeGoods today and there are plenty of classic French accents to be had.

Blog Archive