
The other night I caught a repeat of American Masters highlighting the life of Les Paul. What an informative program! I never realized he invented overdubbing, multi-track recording (which revolutionized recorded music for all time) and the electric guitar...or the hollow body electric guitar...out of a 2x4 with pick-ups on it inserted into a split Gibson hollow body.
For anyone who is interested in the history of modern music, this program is a must-see...
Les Paul is 91 years old I hope to have that kind of stamina at that age. He doesn't look a day over 70.
I'd like to the legend himself. Les Paul performs every Monday night at the Iridium Jazz Club in beautiful NYC. It's not far from Times Square and Les always hangs out to meet and greet. Even at 91, Les is still kicking ass.
God Bless Ya Lester Polfuss.



1 comment:
Hey RL totally.
I tried going Raw for like 10 days or so. I couldn't deal...
I do like the idea of preserving vegetables though. Drying fruit is an awesome thing.
I had a good laugh at your neighbors hiding from each other's vegetable gifts.
Classic!!
Post a Comment