12.7.07

MEME from MARIA

Four jobs that I have had in my life.

Mortgage Processor
Legal Secretary
Bed & Breakfast Housekeeper
Public Relations Assistant

Four movies I would watch over and over.

What About Bob?
The Pope of Greenwich
Legally Blonde
Amelie

Four places I have lived.

Howell, NJ
Red Bank, NJ
Colorado Springs, CO
San Diego, CA

Four favorite foods.

Really good greasy NJ/NY pizza
Greek Yogurt and Granola
Fresh cold melon
Ice Cream!!!

Four places I would rather be now.


A sunny, white sandy beach with light turquoise water.
A Grateful Dead concert
Walking the streets of Princeton, NJ on crisp autumn day
Somewhere in the South of France, people watching

11 comments:

josie2shoes said...

A sandy beach... the South of France... A GRATEFUL DEAD CONCERT??!! ROFL - Ahh, our Angie with the colorful background! Thanks for the smile I needed today! :-)

Angelissima said...

I dunno, makes perfect sense to me.
Its good to be well-rounded.
yo!
:-)

Maria said...

What kind of ice cream? Because there is nothing more delicious than chocolate chip and I can't STAND pistachio.....

josie2shoes said...

I totally agree Angie, give me a "Renaissance person" anytime,one who can appreciate many different forms of beauty and enjoyment! Somehow I didn't picture you as a Dead Head though - I want pictures of you in rocker mode, I really do! :-)

Angelissima said...

Lets seeee....I really don't have any original Dead Head photos. I do have recent Dead Head photos. I still catch a Dead (not to be confused with Grateful Dead - its the rest of the band, sans Jerry Garcia) and I've seen the Phil Lesh Band and looking forward to Rat Dog one day.

I don't consider Dead Heads as rockers. Its its own identity. Now, I did have a short stint as a punk rocker...but alas, no photos of that either.

Cameras weren't big on the list of priorities back then...ya know.

Angelissima said...

Oh yes...favorite ice creams...

I love Choco chip as well, Maria.
Anything that involves chocolate chips is high on my list. Bittersweet chocolate that is.

I love Espresso Chip, Mocha Chip, Mint Chocolate Chip. Rocky Road, Fresh Strawberry (from Hoffmans, GINA!!! Lets go to Hoffmannnnns!)

josie2shoes said...

Yes, I sure do know that we didn't carry around cameras back then... no digital, no computers... and often no money for film and developing. Which in retrospect is probably a good thing, right? :-)

I agree Grateful Dead was its own entity, and I think it's cool that you have such eclectic tastes!

Awww, did you have to mention icecream and dark chocolate? I was just sitting here thinking that my mouth is so sore from the dentist and icecream would feel great. Hmmm, lunchtime is just an hour away, maybe for dessert!

Gina said...

Ah...Princeton on a crisp autumn day. i am there, if you want to spend a day. Get some latte in ye old ice cream shoppe.

Rat dog and old lace. Aren't they doing something with Stevie Nicks this summer?

SOUL said...

HEY... i've lived in colorado springs..and manitou springs...and san diego too!

hmmmm

Angelissima said...

wow, soul! when did you live in these places?
I was in the springs 91-92 and in SD 1981-82

SOUL said...

nope we missed each other... san diego was 86-89 in the navy..and colorado springs /manitou was.. maybe 81-82 then again in 89-90 ish.

Blog Archive