Tomorrow is a NYC day. I'm being filmed introducing myself and inviting people to the Mega Meetup Picnic, Sept 29th in Prospect Park Bklyn, we reserved a giant field, neiderlander or something. The odd part is that I am the only person with a solo script. Everyone else is teamed up with another staff member. Anyway, its free and everyone in the world is invited. Food, music and the opportunity to meet the Meetup staff. I hope they don't stone us.In a few weeks I have a screen test for the other project which is under wraps. Cool. They're sending a limo. I had to send them a few headshots the other day. I guess they wanted to make sure I wasn't hideous. They may want to have me write articles for them also. I wonder if its a conflict of interest, or moonlighting?



2 comments:
You know, hideous people can write great articles too. These people sound horribly shallow. Or incredibly brilliant. In fact, I might start requiring headshots before I even allow people to speak to me. Awesome.
Oh yes, I agree its shallow but that's the nature of the beast.
Its not about writing as much as it is television.
I can't talk about it.
Post a Comment