
Has anyone else heard of Reverend Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping?
Its funny! He has a documentary billed, "The movie santa doesn't want you to see!"
titled, "What Would Jesus Buy?"
Maybe I'm behind the curve on this one, but hey, I just heard of it.



3 comments:
I love his face. I think that Don Johnson should play him in the movie....
good question...I haven't seen this one. I guess Jesus bought stuff, right? I know He gave the best gift when he took on the sin of man and reunited us with God, but Jesus gave other gifts, like forgiveness of sins and healing. Being a carpenter, probably made toys and furniture, built houses or maybe did the finish work? I am sure made the wine-never went empty-handed to the party.
I was thinking about the gifts that people gave him, the three Kings with their precious gifts, and I recall another story of the woman who gave him her best bottle of perfume and washed his feet and dried them with her hair. This brings us back to the little drummer boy...aw.
Oh, this sounds GREAT.
Post a Comment