Hate when I have to create on demand. I've two interviews I need to finish today. Actually, start AND finish today. Before a certain hour. I got the blockage. Cranial Constipation. Brain numb, words won't come. I don't want to just start blathering out crap. MUST FOCUS.
I'm writing all over the net on other blogs but not writing my own shit. I'm writing diatribes on stranger's blogs. Sorry, strangers! Why is it so easy to spill any errant thought on a stranger's blog? Because its not your own blog, stupid. See what I mean? I pay a therapist to sit and listen to me auto-correct myself.
Every once in a while I've trouble pulling up the "voice" I need to write-as-work.
I'm in that cynical, critical, self-loathing kind of mood, when I need to be thoughtful and dare I say, charismatic?
Back to your lives, people.



7 comments:
Hmm... What to comment on...
Have you seen that movie, 'Badlands'with Martin Sheen and Sissy Spacek? (1973) You are spitting image of Sissy, only with eyelashes and a fuller nose. In this pic anyway.
Tagline: He was 25 years old. He combed his hair like James Dean. She was 15. She took music lessons and could twirl a baton. For a while they lived together in a tree house. In 1959, she watched while he killed a lot of people.
I watched it in HD if that's possible with the old movies? I loved the dialog. It's Sissy drawling the narrative.
"At this moment, I didn't feel shame or fear, but just kind of blah, like when you're sitting there and all the water's run out of the bathtub."
" He needed me now more than ever, but something had come between us. I'd stopped even paying attention to him. Instead I sat in the car and read a map and spelled out entire sentences with my tongue on the roof of mouth where nobody could read them."
Anyway...if you have Netflicks, check it out. Strange movie, some nice scenery but great lines and acting.
N0, Ive not seen the badlands.
My nose is fricken huge in this picture.
Another reason to not lose too much weight...my protruding hawk nose.
She leads by a nose!
When you hit that writing wall, there is only one thing that works: mindless catalogs. I have a stack of them and just dive in and pretend that if money was no option, what would I buy? It frees up a bunch of stuff. Believe me.
Blog-ranger!!!!!!!!
Blog-Ranger!!!!
You're nose is fine, Ang. Beautiful even. It's just the angle. It's a nice pic. You know, it's only large if you compare it to someone with a tiny nose, isn't it? That's what you do. Find someone with features which flatter yours and stand next to them. or just thank GOD you have a nose. This lady I know in the home, well, she's got some kind of scab there. Love your nose!!!
Mar-eeeeaaaaaahhhhh.
I'll have to give that a shot. I find myself terrorizing blogs and the 'net in general..(see below).
Retot! Feel free to spew on my blog...its only fair.
Thanks, G. I suppose I should be happy I'm not a leper...yet.
The Nose Knows.
I'm thinking of a movie...with a lady...no nose...wait!..I book...I read recently...
TOBACCO ROAD!!!!
Debased white sharecroppers in hell.
The preacher lady ...sans nose. What a messed up book that is...besides the nose-less preacher-lady.
The entire premise is frightful.
*shudder*
Harper Lee on crack...that Erskine Caldwell.
8:46 AM, February 01, 2008
Delete
Post a Comment