
Since my kids are all but gone out of the house - I miss all the fun of the holidays.
As much of a pain I may have thought it was - It was fun....fun to get up and make those silly heart-shaped pancakes and doily placemats with homemade valentines in the middle and lay out boxes of silly looney toons chocolates and Conversation hearts.
Yeah. I miss it!!!!
I still do this stuff, but its not the same...they could care less.
Well, we all gotta grow up sometime.



2 comments:
I suppose I will really miss all the hoopla too...
But, right now I am just...overwhelmed.
don't grow up, Ang. It's really a matter of being fun. And you are fun. Don't be persuaded to do something different unless you just aren't into it any longer. Some traditions are worth letting go of while others, like heart shaped pancakes are forever! Love ya, Aunt Pants!
Post a Comment