17.5.06

ahhhhhhhh


I'm really feeling a lot better these days. Maybe because its spring? Maybe because I feel as if I've been set free. I feel like I've had a breakthrough, a weight lifted off my shoulders. There are so many great things happening right now!
I'm moving into a wonderful new home in a few weeks...I have a cool cabrio convertible to scoot around in all summer, I'm going to have my leg operated on and hopefully end all of this awfulness with my leg. The owners of the building where I fell are going to pay for all of the medical bills and give me a settlement. I don't even have to hire a lawyer! Isn't that great?
Good Karma happening. Money has been coming left and right, hand over fist. For no reason!
We are really comfy now.

1 comment:

Angelissima said...

oh, I never meant that! We've been getting a lot of unexpected cash in the mail, rebates and such..heheh. I do appreciate all of your hard work, lover.

Blog Archive