Have you visited Post Secret yet?Apparently, its won the best All-Around Blog award at the Seventh Annual Weblog Awards this year at SXSW.
At first I thought it was another dumb-assed intimate tell-all. I was like, "WTF? How could this thing win the Best All-Around Blog?" Then I read on. The thing is addictive. Readers mail in their deepest, darkest secrets on postcards and this dude posts them. The public can respond to the author of the secret if they choose. I want to send in my secrets!
I heard an interview on Fresh Air with Terry Gross a few months ago with the author of Post Secrets. I didn't realize it was the same person that wrote The Secret Lives of Men and Women
Post Secrets his is Frank Warren's blog. Apparently, he has compiled three Post Secret collections so far.
Where have I BEEN!



No comments:
Post a Comment