7.3.07

Rachel Ray

GAWD. Surfing the net is so odd sometimes. I don't know how I ended up on this site:
Rachel Ray Sucks Community

Don't get me wrong. In my opinion, Rachel Ray is a flash in the pan
(pun intended). If I hear her say, YUM-O or EVOO one more time I may throw my television into the GB. But, I just turn her off when I've had enough of hearing about her "hubby" or her italian in-laws who hate garlic. Giada she's not. Speaking of Giada, who thinks she's anorexic? Clearly, she must spit out her butter-laden tastes, but she's sooo pretty and sweet...who cares?

Anyway, back to the RRSC. I read a few posts. These people claim to hate her but they must be her biggest fans. They sit all day glued to the Food Network and ABC (apparently, Oprah LOOOOOOOVES her) to watch her program 3x a day, then rip it apart on this site.
What gives?

3 comments:

Brian said...

The word verification in the comment window is "scubks." which sounds like a Kazakh profanity.

I've only seen her a few times and noticed that she looked like a real woman on the Food Channel but somehow is TV slim on ABC.

Anything that encourages people to prepare their own food instead of eating packaged junk and takeout is a good thing.

Angelissima (may I call you that?): Do you know anyone who has ever learned to cook anything from a TV cook? About every ten years I see something on a cooking show and I add it to the family repertoire. The last one was a few years ago. Lidia, the Italian lady on PBS, simmered meatballs in a big pot of water. I smacked myself in the head with a cheese grater and said, like Dr. McCoy when he put on the Smart Helmet and reattached Spock's brain, "It's so simple Jim, a child could do it!"

My wife was pretty confused when I called her Jim.

Anonymous said...

i see rachel ray's show everyday and i really love it so to you who says that it sucks and made a website about it grow up and find something more interesting to blur about sometimes its better to get a life and forget about citicizing other wonderful people like rachel. you dont have to like her shes not making you like her so keep your comments to your self because you aint making rachel feel bad your just giving her more publisity so find something else to do instead of wasting your life in a rachel ray sucks website. i dont care if your not creative enough to come up with ideas to create something new but it really ticks me off when people waste time on what your doing and the problem you have is that your jelous and i saw you on the e true hollywood story saying 'you dont have to abreviate evoo and then say what it means it gets annoying' that was the most stupid comment i have ever heard try something better and get a life.

-anonymous 16 yr old-

Angelissima said...

Someone should tell Yessica she's not anonymous after signing into Blogger.

But that's besides the point. I'm sure you are representative of the mindless, literate boobs EVOO-ing and YUMMOOO-ing all over the place.

Thanks for the comment!

Blog Archive