28.5.07

memorial day and what not

1.)I've always felt a sense of gratitude for the brave men and women of the military who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we enjoy here in the states. Buddy poppies and all that. Raise that flag, wave it high and wide.

2.) Spatzel is the most tedious and worthless food stuff in the world. I've come to the conclusion that German food is disgusting. I don't know how German people can live on a diet of deep fried everything and nasty egg noodles.

3.) I'm really pissed. Marc Jacobs stole my idea for designer grocery bags. Big Soho JERK! One of his henchmen probably overheard me talking up the idea on Spring Street. I need to act on my ideas in a more timely manner.

4.) Bernie is away again, so I'll probably be blogging more.

2 comments:

josie2shoes said...

German food is not my favorite either, Angela. I never find myself craving it. Though I do like spatzel if it's cooked right, and I love sauerkraut - especially with ribs! I guess it's an "aquired taste" since everyone I mention sauerkraut to wrinkles up their nose and goes "ewwww", including my kids! :-)

Angelissima said...

hehe...I think of sauerkraut as American almost! I like it a lot.

Blog Archive