
Never, not even under the best of circumstances do you trust a man wearing clogs...especially THESE clogs
*Crocs be Damned!
I bought you way before your time and was mocked un-mercilessly until I gave you to the Goodwill. Who knew this little sand-shoe would make it to Hollywood?
Now I can't wear you, you are just a cliche of yourself. !



7 comments:
Smurf clogs...only they don't know what smurfs are. Ya must come with personality to pull it off...or work in an OR.
what if they are the kind with the low back? the sling back clog? Not quite a shoe. not a clog...
nin, nix, no, never and uthuhhh.
No man sporting clog or clog-like foot covering can be trusted.
Unless they are of Dutch extraction but that goes without saying.
you mean that the clog bearing foot is most certainly not to be invited in for...say....a night cap?
Did I ever tell you about the man in the van, I believe he sold carpeting....came into my apt and, without ever asking, proceeded to kick off his black slip on loafers, and prop his sweat soaked black nylon daddy socks on my glass coffee table. Crossed his feet even. the one foot was leaving a smog on my glass, amd that powedery foot smell was just impossible to ignore.
HHAHHHAA!
Oh boy. We need to write a short book of dating dos and don'ts...for men.
Lets get Kelly involved. Does she find these antics hilarious or does she take them in stride?
sweat-soaked black daddy socks...creating a steam ring on the coffee table! PRICELESS!!!!
oh, Kelly can tell em way better....
u write well...nice posts.:-).becoming a regular here...
Kelly and the Candy Apple Christmas!
Post a Comment