8.6.07

Friday in the 'Burbs

Its 100 degrees in the shade! I'm so grateful for our pool. Its huge. Its blue!
All the Dads are outside cutting the grass (except for Irwin the lawyer..he has people)
All the kids are out playing, yelling, laughing, splashing...in our pool or Sabatino's
Sabatino is the hairiest man I have ever seen. He also has the bluest eyes I have ever seen. He's dark, you'd never expect the electric light blue to come shining out of his head. His wife is so tiny. She looks like a 14 year old girl. She has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. Of course their kids are handsome...Marley has the electric blue eyes and the dark curly hair like her dad...but, the sweet pale skin of her mother. She is a beautiful child. She also has a raspy voice...which goes well with her wild, wild hair. Kaylee has long straight silky brown hair of her mother and creamy olive skin like her Dad. She has brown eyes, like her little brother...I don't know where the brown eyes come from.

Anyway, between our three houses there are 12 kids. Its fun when they are all playing together.

3 comments:

Gina said...

And THIS is what it's all about!

josie2shoes said...

Sounds like the perfect summer afternoon Angela... all the neighborhood kids enjoying themselves doing something safe and fun... and not one is killing the other! (And I note the neighbors haven't shunned you for the recent morning production.) LOL Your pool sounds soo good right about now, I want to grab my towel and head your way! Isn't it fun watching kids just be kids?! The children you describe sound beautiful...along with your Irish redheads! :-)

Jamie said...

What a perfect sounding day, can I come, too?

Blog Archive