Copy and paste everyone!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, after my father (Michaelangelo. My name was supposed to be Maria Angela, but my switched it to Angela Maria)
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night, my leg was hurting me like mad, I couldn't sleep...its very frustrating.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to, but its become extremely sloppy anymore.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roasted turkey or Salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes. 6 of them
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah. I'm up for anything.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I used to a lot more than now. My dad killed us with his biting sarcasm. I try not to let myself go there, unless its gonna be REALLY FUNNY.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way. My knees would separate from the shin and thigh bones.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Kashi Go-Lean Crunch, Super Sugar Crisp and Lucky Charms (they're magically delicious...c'mon!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on the phase of the moon.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Fresh Strawberry, Espresso Chip
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes and then the teeth.
15. RED OR PINK? I like both...but if I had to choose, Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? This dark feeling I have sometimes, helplessly hopeless without a reason.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my family. MY parents and brothers and their families live so far away. It sucks not having my family around.
18. YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BLOG THIS? Well of course! I wanna see your answers!
(left Josie's reply there!)
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I don't wear pants...I'm wearing an August Max silk skirt, navy blue and cream design with buttons down the front and pockets and white keds.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Salt-Free cottage cheese and more fruit salad!
melons, green grapes, strawberries, blueberries, cherries.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Gigi is watching "Even Stevens" in the background.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Aquamarine
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The Sea! Getting that first whiff of salt air! Ripe strawberries. After a summer rain, the clean wet smell of green grass and trees. Crabtree & Evelyn La Source body products.
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Gosh, I hate the phone! Lets see...probably my daughter Pherrin telling me about a Duvet cover she wants from Brave New World.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Well, I don't know her personally, but she seems like a helluva gal.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Funny, I don't fancy myself a sports fan, but if I sit and watch while someone has it on, I can really get into it...no matter what. Football, baseball, tennis, basketball, whatever.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde (blondes really do have more fun.)
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? nope!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I love delicious Italian food made with strictly fresh ingredients
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. Life is scary enough without watching other people get scared!
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Last night on PBS, Marty. In the movies, Knocked Up.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Cream colored v-necked sleeveless top
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER I hate the cold.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? How about Hugs...AND....Kisses?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO POST THIS ON THEIR BLOG? Who knows if anyone will. I hope so!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO BLOG THIS? Michael Lisk
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Movies on WHYY
42. FAVORITE SOUND? unadulterated nature. no cars, planes or trains in the background. Birds singing, leaves rustling in the breeze, a babbling brook...
or a baby laughing.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Oh thats so tough. I don't think I can choose, I love them both for different reasons.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii or Italy...which is farthest? I think Hawaii.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Cooking.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? New Jersey!!! Yay!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everybody!
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 12:30 pm



6 comments:
SIX kids!? Holy cow, batman.
I love Lucky Charms too. Once, Bing decided to play a joke on me and removed every marshmallow charm out of the cereal. Yeah, she has too much time on her hands.Yeah, I was so tired that I didn't even notice.
Did you like Knocked Up? Because we are going to the movies today and can't decide between that or Waitress.
THANKS for playing along with this Angie! LOL on #25..well, a helluva life anyway! :-)
How distant is your family? How often do you see them? For me the hardest time is holidays when I have no one to celebrate and rarely can afford to go home. Daily, would be TOO MUCH contact, but a half-day drive away would be great! And my own two kids, I wish they lived so much closer, though I want them having good lives, which is hard to do here.
Like you I hate talking on the phone, it's invasive, demands my attention, and sucks up my puter time. :-)
Did you have to mention Italian with fresh ingredients, now I'm hungry and it's all your fault!
This was a great read! Guess you've already run out of things to do today, since you did so much yesterday. Wanna come finish my packing at the farm?? :-)
Hi Maria,
Funny...I wanted to see Waitress as well, but Knocked Up fit in better time-wise while my son went to see something else. I like going to the movies alone.
Hi Josie,
My brother Dan and his family live about 6 hours south in VA. My brother Tony lives about 4 hours out on the east end of Long Island (Hamptons).
My brother Chris lives in Houston TX and my parents live in Florida.
Funny thing, growing up...my parents both came from very large families, so our social life basically revolved around family all the time. Its just a weird thing to not be close to them anymore...my aunts and uncles are dying off and my cousins are all into their own lives now.
That was fun, Ang!
I keep finding em on all these other blogsites. Thanks for the Stumbledupon.com site.
Ask Mike. He did it once...
Super Golden Crisp rocks! 6 Kids? How wonderful...you haven't shot yourself yet...teehee. I love reading these, thanks!
six kids? crap! i don't know if you're crazy, or blessed ! :))
great answers. learned a lot about you.
by the eye test... i met when you comment..the security thing.. i can't see it. i hate it.
Post a Comment