Here is my response to a crazed blogger's email that graced my inbox this morning.
See this is exactly what happens to people who read far too much into my posts! Gosh, I never realized how effective my writing is.
Dear Ms. Ratt (I can't make this stuff up!)
I am in receipt of your latest email.
Kindly cease your slander of me personally - including links to my site.
Did you realize what you are doing is illegal under the Patriot Act?
You're cutting yourself a rather tragic public figure.
You're making yourself appear incredibly childish, completely pathetic, paranoid, obsessed and ridiculous. You are still whining about yourself being a whiner! My posts were not pointed at you directly, you just seem to feel the description fits and made it your own private war to wage.
Your attitude and actions confirm my worst observations of the habits of bloggers.
You are depending far too much on blog world you've created for yourself.
Please save what little credibility you have left and get over it already.



No comments:
Post a Comment