21.8.07

Nippy


The last few days have been rainy and chilly. Its beginning to look a lot like autumn. The trees are losing their leaves and others are turning.
Its been so cool and cloudy that my morning glories aren't dying during the day.

In honor of the weather, I baked a loaf of whole wheat bread. For dinner, meatloaf and potatoes. Nothing smells better than meatloaf and potatoes on a chilly day. For dessert I baked homemade chocolate chip cookies. Its comfy cozy around here.

I like cloudy rainy periods. Its so real.

3 comments:

Angelissima said...

its been quite cool the past week or so, but sadly, the leaves are not that color yet.
(that photo is from last autumn's trip to Vermont)

Gina said...

Yeah, these are the days I like to have a pot of lentils on.

Dan said...

You're right about that meatloaf and potatoes on a cold Autumn day. I'm looking forward to my favorite season! :)

Blog Archive