
Find your inner Wilco
Every once in a while I need to get in touch with my inner Wilco.
After researching the ad music for the Volkswagen bug commercial, I realized it was Wilco. I found that VW will be utilizing several tracks from the new Wilco album,
SKY BLUE SKY in upcoming ads.
So, in addition to the VW brand - we'll have to add Wilco to the list. All of my teenaged cars were VW bugs. I plan to buy another bug after a few more kids move out.
Anyway, being a VW driver (we still have a passat and a cabrio)I ran over to Target and bought the new Wilco CD, SKY BLUE SKY Now I feel complete...as much as a VW driving, Organic Peach Eating, Target Shopping and Wilco listener can be.



3 comments:
Is yer inner Wilco is telling you to come to Austin City Limits this year? Sept 14-16. Leave 13th come back 17th...I think you need to take a break!
You know...I did check the website. The three-day tix are sold out I think. HOWEVER......
The Sunday only (when wilco and dylan perform) are still available.
I'd go! Lets drive. heheh.
ROAD TRIP!
They only look sold out, Ang. Just click on the Buy tickets for the one day and the 3 day will come up. I also called and checked to be sure. You can get the tix over the phone for a buck more.
Post a Comment