
Bernie and I have interesting little rituals. One is morning coffee. Whichever of the two of us gets up first, makes coffee and brings it up to the other still in bed.
We both really love a nice cup of coffee first thing, so its greatly appreciated.
I must admit, during the summer Bernie is usually the first one up. During the school year I usually get up first with the kids.
He is away a lot for work. Usually traveling 2 weeks out of every month. Maybe this keeps us appreciative of each others company, and more willing to go the extra mile to make each other's life a bit easier and joyful.



5 comments:
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Think of all the marriages that might have been saved if husband and wife lived in different homes.
exactly! Gorillas have the right idea.
Mmmm. Morning coffee.
I don't let Bing near the coffeemaker. She never puts enough coffee in. I like my coffee so strong that it holds a spoon....
So strong it holds a spoon.
hey...coffee in bed? that is so sweet. I can't even stand it. Someday....for now I like making it for my ma and pa. Something about making coffee just gets you going in the morning. I actually stop at Dunkin Donuts in Engishtown....hey Chris is coming in tomorrow!
Post a Comment