The last few days have been wild! I've been doing too much.
1.) Bernie was summoned to the desert unexpectedly.
2.) Had to go get my foot shot with cortisone in Toms River (I think he shot the wrong spot, its KILLING ME)
3.) On my way to Toms River (about 1.5 hours from my home)Pherrin calls. Her tooth is killing her. Im trying to make an appointment for her to go to the dentist. She has no money and no advil and can't sleep or eat. I make the appt. and then drive up to Montclair. She is in a bad way. Abscessed molar. Apparently, the temp filling of a root canal fell out a few months ago and she never said anything. NASTY. I could smell her a mile away. Poor kid. We had a nice afternoon though. Went to eat some soup and jello and do a little shopping.
4.) Been going to meetings every night. I feel guilty about leaving Genevieve for John to sit with every night but she doesn't seem to mind. She just goes to sleep when he tells her to.
5.) Tyra Banks' producer contacted us for her show, but John was uncomfortable with the subject matter. I told him he has to go with his gut. Its not worth putting yourself through something that is going to be really embarrassing. I think he might be regretting it, but thats his choice.
The topic has been all over the media this week...talking to your teens about difficult subjects (sex, race, drugs, etc.). EVERYONE! The Today Show, ELLEN even!
I'm still in touch with another producer over there (WB) looking forward to consulting!
6.) The exterminator is coming today.
7.) Katie got 3 traffic tickets!!!!
8.) Back to School nights Wed & Thurs.
9.) Pick up Pherrin from Montclair and drive her to the dentist in Brick go home and pack for Cape Cod.
10.) Pick up Bernie from the airport on Saturday morning...drive to the cape for 5 days)
11.) Head into NYC for work.
12.) Post Secret lecture at Ramapo College Friday night!
13.) Meetup Mega Picnic on Saturday...Prospect Park! Good times!



No comments:
Post a Comment