6.10.07

Grandson!


My (pregnant) daughter, Marisa is being induced on Monday. Apparently, my grandson is waaay bigger than they counted on! So, Marisa and her husband, Steve will be the proud parents of their third child, Christian, on Monday or Tuesday.

Yay! a bouncing baby boy! they have 2 girls already. sweet! I can't wait to meet him. I know exactly what I'm going to give him...one of those pumpkin footy pajama thingies.
Halloweener!

Kinda takes all the surprise out of things, knowing the sex AND picking out the day. I guess women who have cesarean sections go through the same thing. Both of my sisters-in-laws had cesareans. Lucky. They got an immediate tummy tuck. No stretch marks on those two! They can wear bikinis. Marisa and I have abdomens that look like road maps.

That poor girl ended up with my body. Child-bearing hips, heavy thighs and a wide ass.
(that is...if we don't take care of our weight) When we are in shape...look out!

Her sisters have the height, the naturally thin legs, narrow hips and cute butts.

Oh well...funny how genetics work.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! A grandson! Ain't life grand!

Congratulations Angela. Child bearing hips are a good thing in my book.

Congratulations to Marisa and Steve...and the two sisters of course. Will keep Marisa in my prayers for tomorrow.

So.... How's Auntie GiGi?

Maria said...

I always wanted to have those model's bodies. Like boys. No hips, no boobs and no curves.

I've always had this big ass. Even when I was a beanpole, I had this big ass...

Ugh.

Blog Archive