
My grammar is awful
I take way too much poetic license.
Plain old grammar lax. (like that sentence...where is the subject?)
Should I care about such things?
Obviously, I do.
Is it too late for me?
Should I take a refresher course?
Not sure.
Not sure it's that important.
In any event, today the long forgotten Robert Frost talks at Dartmouth (audio tapes included) were released to ...well, not to the public, but to someone.
Poet Robert Frost gave a series of informal lectures at Dartmouth College in 1947. Transcripts are now being published, using recordings that were in college's archives for decades.
I visited Robert Frost's grave quite by accident a few years back while driving through Vermont (I shot the photo at the top of this post). Bennington VT is the first town over the state-line from New York.



2 comments:
Back to grammar school? C'mon Ang. You and I both belong in Normal School!
Mr. Smeals favorite! I loved reading RF to him, and after he died, took that book from his shelf! He would have wanted me to have it.
Nice pic...kind of strange considering he and his loves were lying beneath you at the time. Wow.
I read somewhere that "William Shakepeare wasn't WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE while he was alive."
Just write, Ang.
I LOVE the song Robert Frost as sung by Karrin Allyson....
Post a Comment