8.4.08

The Interviews

So, Bernie told me the other day that he's never read any of my interviews. He thought it would be a good idea to provide a link to these stories. Granted, they are no great works of literature.

Take a look to the right and click on the My Work link if you're interested.

5 comments:

Gina said...

Wow Ang. THIS is very impressive. great questions. I had no idea of your actual job over there at Meetup. In fact, in reading through your and finding the whole Meetup thing quite interesting!

Martha will be impressed too!

Angelissima said...

I should have given ole Marth a link.
Maybe I'll apply again. She's got LOTS of openings.

Maria said...

Absolutely, make sure your resume includes this link.

I think you and Martha could do some interesting stuff together....

Gina said...

Angela

I think you could use that wedding shot on one of the covers of the Angela magazine.

Angelissima said...

My ego is big enough, thank you.

:-)

Blog Archive