
So, today I'm scouring Continental Airlines, Best Western and Holiday Inn sites to piece together a cost free or at least reduced cost vacation for Bernie and me.
At first I was thinking about Key West, which we definitely have enough points for, but I don't know if September is the best month to be there. I'd love to go to California, but need some advice. San Diego or San Francisco? We could go to an island, but I don't know a thing about which one has the bluest water.
Maybe I should consult my worldly wise seafaring brothers. How about you out there in the blogesphere, any suggestions for a clear blue water and snorkeling?



1 comment:
I've been to both San Diego and San Francisco and admit to loving SF the best...but I think for snorkeling, maybe Key West would be best. SF is not really warm enough for that and I dunno, Key West reminds me of John Mellencamp's "Key West Intermezzo" which is one of my favorite songs.
Post a Comment