15.7.08

Still kinda...


depressed, but getting better sort of. I'm just dragging, not crying but still sweating like mad. It seems to happen in the morning worst of all. In fact, I think it has a lot to do with my morning coffee. I seem to start the waterworks after my first cup. I'm not talking a glow here, I'm talking drenched. Wet hair, soaked clothes, sweat beads pouring off my brow. Its uncanny!

Its like I'd been working out for an hour, that's what it's like.

Mood is down. Downtown brown. Not happy. Its the bipolar nonsense. I love the manic state, the downside to that is sometimes I can be a bit aggressive and caustic. The depressed cycle is just wanting to stay in bed and not deal with anything.

I must deal. Who else will deal with the smell and the mess around here? I feel like I'm on the verge of telling my job I need a week off or so. I just cannot think creatively. People collect disability with bipolar disorder. This seems chronic. The cycles are apparent. The upside is getting a lot done when I'm manic. If I can get enough back-up written during that time I will be okay during the down cycle.

I need to travel into the city on Monday. At this moment, the prospect horrifies me.
Ridiculous!

Pray for my sad soul...whaaaa

1 comment:

Bernie said...

I will pray for you. I also
believe you to be an extremely
strong woman. I love and miss
you. Bernie

Blog Archive