I've become obsessed with news television. It used to be just MSNBC but since the liberal bent became really severe, I decided to take a peek at Fox and CNN. I like MSNBC personalities much better, but I wanted to check and see what the other guys are saying.
I really can't get behind the republicans. Something smarmy about it. Obama just seems so much more calm and cool. McCain troubles me and Sarah Palin is downright scary.
One opinion that really sticks in my craw is the notion that Hillary supporters would fall in behind Sarah Palin, "because she is a woman". The two couldn't be more opposite. What sort of moron would vote for a person based on gender alone?
And the war. The surge. Lets face it, the surge wouldn't be necessary if we didn't get into this stupid war, based solely on lies, to begin with. Its like a kid running around the kitchen table and knocking a glass of milk on the floor -- then praising him for cleaning it up.
As Barack said last night during his interview with Olberman, "The American people are not stupid" so I hope after the Palin dust-up is over, and the debates begin Obama will get his Mojo back.



No comments:
Post a Comment