9.9.08

Funked Up

I'm feeling pretty crappy right now. Disillusioned, bored. I think I need to get out more. Tomorrow I'm heading into NYC for a work thing (meeting) and really not feeling that either. Perhaps I'll feel better about it tomorrow -- at least I'm getting reimbursed for my travel expenses now. I have to make sure I have enough quarters for the parking meter at Princeton Train Station.

Bernie has to be at work super early so its all on me to get everyone out the door for school. Not so bad, really...its more just me not wanting to wake up early. Life on Life's Terms.

The weather is supposed to be nice and fall-ish tomorrow...which is a blessing. Nothing is worse that hot and humid in the bowels of the NYC subway system. I wish I didn't need to ride the tubes downtown. At least I can walk from West 4th Street on a nice day, take in all the Greenwich Village has to offer. Maybe I'll buy some falafel from Mamouns.

I used to eat so much of what we called ghetto Indian and middle eastern food. Sometimes I walk by those places and cringe now. Gosh, I am turning into a suburbanite! lol. What I should do is bring a camera. My little Pentax is back in working condition...that would be fun. I forget I can take pictures with my phone now too!

Anyway, I need to get out of this funk. I have a block about work and need to get a bunch of stuff done before I leave tomorrow morning. Just DO IT.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Work can be so draining, yes? I have a TEST that I have to take tomorrow at work and it galls the hell out of me that at my age, I have to take fucking tests about cultural diversity at my job...

If I don't know it at 50, I should be ashamed of myself.

Blog Archive