15.9.05


Ya know what pisses me off? Blog spammers. Like, you think you've a comment and bam...its spam. What is kinda fun is reading the comments on the spammer's blog from his/her spamees. The comments range from, "Thanks for visiting my blog! I've added you to my favorites!!!" to "QUIT SPAMMING MY BLOG, JACKASS!"

Anyway. Back to me. Yesterday I had appointments in the hippest town in NJ (no I didn't make that up) Red Bank.

I'm usually up there on Wednesdays and like to make my weekly visit to the new Whole Foods Market
In Middletown NJ. (just above Red Bank on Rt. 35). Aside from all the cool stuff they have in there, they offered one more service that I really appreciated. As I finished my shopping, it began to teem rain. "Oh no!" I sighed to the cashier, thinking of my paper grocery sacks and my white peasant skirt and flip flops...being totally drenched....and I still had stuff to do! I didn't want to look like a drown rat. "Don't worry!" exclaimed the lovely cashier...even after I had to correct her on the 2 for 1 Stoneyfields Farm Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt for which she had just charge me .85 each:
"We have an Umbrella Service!" "Umbrella Service?" "Yeah, just wait outside and someone will walk you under an umbrella to your car!" Wow. I love that place.

So. After that I travelled back down the Red Bank, intent on visiting my good pal Gina, who had recently relocated to an apartment over a therapists office. Very convenient! I find the place, feeling like I had been there before. "Why is this soooo familiar!" Then it hits me. My most favorite of all my therapists practices in this building...in that office! Ten years ago or so I found her. A Music Therapist
After a few sessions, I decided I couldn't afford to keep going, her alternative methods where not covered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Darn. I highly recommend this type of therapy to anyone, especially people moved/inspired by music. Its a wonderful journey.
Last year, I decided a few session with her couldn't hurt, however I lost her card, and she wasn't listed...so I thought she moved or died (she was pretty old ten years ago).

But..there she was! In this office with a bunch of other alternative medicine type professionals.
No one was in the office, so I just grabbed her card and left to find Gina's apartment upstairs.
Gina wasn't home, so I just left her a "Happiness in your New Home!" type card. Actually, the card was blank and the cover had some sort of inspirational message...whatevs.

No comments:

Blog Archive