"The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts." - Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
That was amazing! He's right - the artwork is surprising. If I had sent in a secret, I think I would have just scrawled it on notebook paper. How did the big party go? I hope you plan to devote a post to it.
Yes, Kate.PostSecret is quite the phenomenon. I look forward to reading the posts every Sunday.The party was Perfect! I will post the details later today...I've lots of work-work to do beforehand.Thanks for stopping by!
Watching this gave me goosebumps.Thanks, haven't had em in a while.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was amazing! He's right - the artwork is surprising. If I had sent in a secret, I think I would have just scrawled it on notebook paper. How did the big party go? I hope you plan to devote a post to it.
Yes, Kate.
PostSecret is quite the phenomenon. I look forward to reading the posts every Sunday.
The party was Perfect! I will post the details later today...
I've lots of work-work to do beforehand.
Thanks for stopping by!
Watching this gave me goosebumps.
Thanks, haven't had em in a while.
Post a Comment