
I don't know whats going on lately. I've been having a karmatic meltdown. Don't get me wrong, I still get the best parking spot in almost every parking lot (direct result of my pushing my shopping carts back to either the designated area or all the way back into the store. I feel the universe shines down upon me with the gift of great parking.
I went through this really awful patch of my life about 20 years ago. Lots of really evil stuff going on...happening to me basically, but I put myself into these situations. Eventually, I got the gumption to turn my life around and wow, most everything was good from then on. I really didn't grasp the fact that I had paid my cosmic debt (for being a messed up lying sack of you-know-what for many years before hand...see where substance abuse will lead?) until I tried lying again. I would tell fibs to my boss when I wanted to get out of work early, "My kids are sick...gotta go pick them up" I'd just head out to the local watering hole and hang out. I mean, I loved dark cold old-man bars. The thing that started to freak me out was if I told that particular lie, voila! they would actually GET SICK! It kept happening...every time I told a lie, the lie would come true.
So, I stopped lying. I stopped manipulating people. I stopped being a jackass. And things got better. A lot better. My life turned out to be more than I ever expected. My job is perfect for me...I found my niche. My husband is perfect for me, my kids are healthy. Suddenly things started going haywire.
I'm wracking my brain, whats going on!?! Broken this, broken that (major household apparatuses) My daughter Kate is out of control. Pherrin is a money pit. I'm blindsided by my review. What gives?? This too shall pass, Accept life on life's terms...easier said than done. At least nothing really terrible is happening...yet!



4 comments:
Once I told FD that I wanted to "call in sick." He said, WHAT?! Are you crazy?! Do you realize what a kineyin harah that is?
kineyin harah basically means that the evil eye will get'cha'. So yeah, don' lie about anyone being sick. Totally bad karma.
yeah...wow. thanks therapy doc!
You must love this blog, so chock full of mental problems. Feel free to give me all the advice you can spare.
the evil eye. getcha if you don't, getcha if you do...
I can't stand that i can't call out sick. It makes me sick.
Hee hee! You and I are using the very same graphic for two of our recent posts. I love that Lichtenstein.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment