23.2.08

I Wanna Write (but I'm not feelin' so good)


Everyone has had his/her turn in the barrel with this cold/virus whatever it is.
All I know is that I have a very sore throat, body aches, and major head congestion.

Everyone is out of the house except Gigi and the dog.
I think I will have a cuppa and go lay down.

Remedies for a sore throat anyone? I can barely swallow!

Poor me, poor me, pour me? Maybe tomorrow but not today.

3 comments:

Gina said...

So Sorry you are not feeling well, Ang. Try a little Tea with honey and lemon. It's all gonna blow over. It always does. Maybe some Sheeken Soup?

Just rest. Feel better, Sis.

Maria said...

What a lovely photo, though....

I have it too. This damn winter is just attacking us all, isn't it?

Angelissima said...

I snorted up some nasonex and feel a lot better, for now.

Thats a self-portrait. All my pics are self-portraits, usually. Its the only way I'm satisfied with the outcome.

Not too controlling, right?

Blog Archive