26.2.08

Mucus Rules!


Damned MUCUS! I woke up this morning unable to speak. My breath was horrible and then I started bringing up the mucus. Dark greenish brown blobs, just like in the picture.

I'm not one of those people who can make that gargling sound in their throat and call up all the mucus available to spit. I can't do it. So, I wait for little blobby chunks.

I feel like I am wearing a lead shield on my chest. Everytime I cough, I pee my pants a little bit. Its a horrible cough. My throat hurts and coughing is hurting my throat and lungs.

My nose is running. My body hurts. I am completely lethargic.

Man, Tim Russert is such a pumpkin head. I'm sitting up in bed with my laptop watching the debate.
Brian Williams has the same glasses as Bernie. Hillary has finally calmed down. She was going ballistic earlier...turning red, watery eyes. Scary!

1 comment:

Gina said...

hock a lugey!

Blog Archive