27.2.08

Obama Oh Yes

You know what pisses me off? All this bru-ha-ha regarding Obama's "style points".
Hillary is floundering. Hillary is being hung on her own petard. I can't take it.
Look at the record for the love of Mike. Hillary is yesterday. I feel for her. Her husband should butt out, but its toooo late.

As I said in earlier posts, she is haunted by the Clinton machine. There is no hope now. She is DONE. 11 straight losses. Its over. The best she can hope for now is a nod as VP and umnmmm....as interesting as that may be, I don't see that happening.

Obama is one cool customer. He is teflon. Its good! I love that in people. Totally cool. Grammatically correct to boot! She over reacts...he laughs. he is a counter puncher. Its like watching a Woody Allen movie. You have to pay attention to the nuances.

Make healthy choices a part of life, my friends!

You know the best part? How far we have come as a society. When this race began, I thought for sure John Edwards would have his time. Then maybe Hillary...but Obama? Wow. Don't even go there with the race card!

3 comments:

Maria said...

I was pretty stricken watching that debate. Hillary looked like Nixon to Obama's Kennedy. She looked anxious and strident, he looked calm and collected. Even her jokes about SNL just fell flat as pancakes on the floor.

I, too, think that Bill handled everything all wrong. The last tactic they should have used was attack mode and it became their weapon of choice.

Naw...he won't choose her for vice president. Don't you think Edwards is a shoo in?

Angelissima said...

John Edwards would be the natural choice, but who knows in this race!

Poor JE. Always a bridesmaid never a bride.

Gina said...

race card. funny Ang. Stare at your image here for 30 seconds and then look at a white..ahem..wall.

farewell to the motherload. ship is leeeeaaavvving!

Blog Archive