It's 2am! I have no idea why I am still awake. I'm sitting in a hotel suite in Chesapeake VA. After a long ride and a long day, you'd think I'd be passed out cold.
Nope. Up. Writing. Ugh!
Tomorrow morning we're heading to an Anglican mass early in the morning, then breakfast and traditional Easter egg hunt, ham dinner... at Dan and Laura's. So, I should sleep.
Maybe eating a bunch of chocolate wasn't such a bright idea.



3 comments:
I was up at 2 a.m. too....I should have called you. But...hey...I was still half intoxicated and would have sounded like exactly what I was: a half drunk old woman.
Some chocolate everyday is, though. I think.
those colors are brilliant. So you had a nice time in Virginia. Good for you. I love getting out of here. One of these days I am headed to the west coast again. Overdue for a visit with my brother. 9 years!
So are you back on your sleep schedule?
Post a Comment