1.4.08

A Million and One



I've had a million and one topics, events et.al. to use as a basis for a blog post, but alas, as fast and furious as they come, they go.

The biggest change for me lately is my HAIR. See that mop up there? Its GONE. I cut off my tresses into a swishy stacked bob.

It needed to be done. My hair was turning into a tangled mess.

I also have a new cell phone. Same number, new provider. I can text now! wow! Bernie wouldn't allow texting when it wasn't unlimited. WAY too risky with 3 teens on the account.

This new fangled phone is really the cat's pajamas! Voice activation! Camcorder! Upload songs! Cool ringtones! Wireless interface! Bluetooth! Lord knows what all.

Bernie and Katie are in their glory...technophiles.

Well, I guess that's about it for now.

7 comments:

Angela "Angelissima" Brink said...

Hi angelissima

Would you mind allowing me to take over angelissima.blogspot.com? You kind of dropped it, and I really need the name since I hold angelissima as a trademark (using it actively in Scndinavia and Europe).
As you can see I hold the angelissima.com site. So have been rather sad you beat me to the name on blogspot.

Pls drop me a mail it you decide to let go of angelissima.blogspot.com.

Thanks and best regards,
Angela Brink
angelabrink@gmail.com

Angelissima said...

Hi Angela,

While I can understand your dilemma, I've been using the moniker Angelissima for eight years to identify myself online.

I'm sorry to say I won't be letting angelissima.blogspot.com go.

Cheers,
Angelissima

Gina said...

Whoa!! Oh Ang, that was a shock. Don't tell me you went with the old short in the back, long in the front bob. I loved your long hair. You were gonna grow it out one last time for the band! Am I to follow? I feel a spiral perm coming on.

So new phone eh? I hate texting! it's juvenile. Come on. Get old like the rest of us. Camcorder huh? I just found your video site from 3 years ago. Google Angelissima.

Angelissima said...

oh no! angelissima angelissima angelissima!

ha. well, I like the hair, I needed a change. Sick of trying to look 16, not 46.

Texting is fun when your texting katie.

I'm gonna TEXT YOU NEXT!

Gina said...

you can't my phone bill was so high that I opted, yeah right, for the off option until it's paid in FULL. only $161 to go. Gee whiz who am talkin too? Nobody!

Gina said...

ok it's on again...text away!

Maria said...

The smartest decision I ever made was to cut my hair into this Audrey Hepburn short cut. It was drastic, but I spend like five minutes a day on my hair now...

And I never was good with my long hair, I used to just braid it down my back or put it up in a scrunchee.

You look marvelous. I can already tell.

Blog Archive