5.4.08

Clairol herbal essence shampoo (the original, lower case green goodness from the 70's)

Many of you out there remember Clairol herbal essence shampoo. Wasn't it the best shampoo ever? I'd give my left pinky if I could have just one bottle of the stuff.

I've been checking around online to see if I could find a seller. Well, some clown on ebay is selling it at 85.00 a bottle. People will collect anything! Vintage shampoo! Now I've seen everything.

Anyway, back to C.h.e.s. I found a website where you can actually sign a petition directed at Clairol asking them to PLEASE BRING BACK herbal essence shampoo

I've read it can be obtained through dollar stores. Ugh. Anyone?

4 comments:

Maria said...

I fucking LOVE this shampoo and actually DID find it in a dollar store about a year ago. I bought all seven bottles of it that they had, all the time wondering if it was like...what TWENTY years old?

But...that smell. You just have to love that smell.

Angelissima said...

yeah man, yeah.

Gina said...

and bring back "Body on Tap" and "Agree"!!!

Angelissima said...

HA..."Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific!"

Blog Archive