25.4.08

The World According to Americans (USA)


This is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Unfortunately, its true...
(click on picture for larger, readable format)

5 comments:

Gina said...

yep. that's about right. why? and where, i ask you, is SPAIN?

Maria said...

Oh, God...I hope you don't mind, but I have a lot of readers from England and Australia and they need to see this. I am going to put a tag about you in my next blog. This is hilarious and they need to see it.

~ L said...

Fantastically funny!

(Did my in-laws draw that?)

08844 said...

It’s Unfortunate

That we are Number 0ne? No Offence, but would it be better if we were number 25, assembling cars for Japan? Oh wait, we already do that!

Besides we are far, far from number one anymore. Drive through Princeton University and you’ll see some of the top students in the world. You’ll notice there aren’t too many Americans in that crowd.

08844 said...

It’s Unfortunate

We are Number 0ne? No Offence, but would it be better is we were number 25, assembling cars for Japan? Oh wait, we already do that!

Besides we are far, far from number one anymore. Drive through Princeton University and you’ll see some of the top students in the world. You’ll notice there aren’t too many Americans in that crowd.

Blog Archive